International Online at Concordia International College of Business and Development.
It is the student's responsibility to ensure that all requirements for graduation are fulfilled in a timely fashion.
- To assist students in this, the Student Relations Office maintains a Progress Report for each student specifying all the Certificate or Diploma requirements, and indicating whether the student has met the requirements and, if not, what the student must do to meet these requirements.
- In order to be considered for graduation, an application is required. Students must submit the Graduation Application form to the Student Relations Office on or before the set deadline and only after completion of all other program requirements
- The Student Relations Office, in turn, certifies completion of Certificate or Diploma requirements and clears students for graduation. Only students who have completed all Certificate or Diploma requirements can march in the Graduation Ceremony
- Concordia International College releases Diplomas during their Bi-annual Graduation Ceremony scheduled in January and July of every year
- Students who are unable to attend their graduation must contact the Student Relations Office to arrange for the release of their Diploma. Release will be done only after the scheduled graduation ceremony.
To receive your Certificate or Diploma, the student must satisfy the appropriate requirements related to credits, grade point average, program of study, courses, student information and payment.
- Completion of all program credit and course requirements, e.g., assignments, quizzes, exams, etc.
- Minimum Grade point average required for the program
- Full settlement of all outstanding bills related to the program
- Accomplished Graduation Application form (only upon completion of all program and payment requirements)